We collect and store confidential information including your name, email address, telephone numbers, your company information, financial information, transactional information based on your activities on the website, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic information, ad data, IP address, standard web log information and supplemental information from third parties such as Google Analytics. Any confidential document shared with BusinessDeals for professional services will only be used for the intended purpose and will not be shared with any external party.
- To display your profile/advertisement on the website to facilitate our services.
- To provide contact information to relevant parties after your approval.
- To derive and share industry knowledge including valuation multiples, profit margins, transaction structures, key drivers, challenges, etc.
- To send you information about BusinessDeals,our products, our services, service updates, and promotional offers.
- To improve our services, collect fees, enforce our policies, and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- To resolve disputes, respond to legal requirements, prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and protect anyone's rights, property, and safety.
Managing Your Information
You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings. If you have chosen to connect your BusinessDeals Account to a third-party application, like Facebook or Google, you can change your settings and remove permission for the app by changing your Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
Data Access and Portability
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request certain copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
We might post testimonials on our website obtained from users' and these could include your name, company, city and other personal information. If you are a registered user representing a company without disclosing your transaction details, may use your company name and logo on its website, promotional materials, or other write-ups unless you request otherwise.
Under unforeseen circumstances of technical failures or malfunctions, BusinessDeals will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from loss of data. When you receive contact details of potential counterparties, BusinessDeals reserves the right to remove their information from your database.
If you would like to close your account, please contact us and we shall process your request at the earliest. We regularly clean our data and might close your account for inactivity or for any other reason which may improve the functioning of our website.
To ensure security of access to the personal information and transaction details, the access to the secured zone of our website is restricted by the unique login ID and Password selected by you. You should be very careful in handling the ID and password and you should ensure that you do not reveal it to anybody, nor do you keep it in writing. You should keep changing your password periodically. We and our affiliates will share/sell/transfer/license/convey some or all of your personal information with another business entity to carry out any business activity or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business or for any other reason whatsoever.
Data Retention and Erasure
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. In certain jurisdictions, you can request to have all your personal information deleted entirely." Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, BusinessDeals and BusinessDeals Payments may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the BusinessDeals Platform, even after your BusinessDeals Account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- We maintain the BusinessDeals Platform to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
BusinessDeals may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to www.businessdeals.in (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that BusinessDeals based on its judgement and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.