Soapstone Mining Company Seeking Investor

Bageshwar, Uttarakhand, India

Mining

Investment
5 Crs

Category
Mining

Turnover
6 Crs

Sub Category
Granite & Marble Mining

Legal Entity
Partnership-LLP

Business Listed By
Business Owner

A soapstone mining company, located in Bageshwar, Uttarakhand, is currently seeking investors. With a three-year track record, soapstone extracted from our 4.7-hectare mining area is crucial for casting metals like lead, pewter and silver. Its versatile use extends to cooking pots, pizza stones, fireplaces, wood-burning stoves, and even tobacco pipes. Annually, our mine yields between 13,000 to 18,000 tons of soapstone, each ton fetching an average selling price of 10,000 to 12,000 rupees. This results in an estimated yearly revenue of 13.5 crore rupees, considering an average production of 15,000 tons at an average price of 9,000 rupees per ton. Operating costs amount to 70% of the total revenue, leaving a 30% profit margin. The investment opportunity lies in a thriving soapstone market, supported by a consistent production rate and a competitive average selling price. As an investor, you would contribute to the growth of a well-established mining company with a significant market presence and a profitable outlook in the soapstone industry.

Year of Establishment

2021

No. of Employees

8

Current Status of Business

Running

Business Relocatable

No

Purpose of Joint Venture

Financial ()

Role of New Partner

Active

Property Type

Leased

Rental per Month

N.A

Proposed Deal Structure

Will be discussed

Competition / Market

Yes we have some competition

Products & Services

With a three-year track record, soapstone extracted from our 4.7-hectare mining area is crucial for casting metals like lead, pewter, and silver. Its versatile use extends to cooking pots, pizza stones, fireplaces, wood-burning stoves, and even tobacco pipes.

Growth Potential

Growth rate is high

Financial Details

EBITDA N.A

PAT N.A

Debt N.A

Business Documents

Teaser/Information Memorandum

Valuation Report

Financials

Determine-the-value-of-your-business-with-businessdeals

Connect With Us For a Confidential Discussion

  • Business Acquisition
  • Sell Your Business
  • Business Growth
  • Fundraising
You cannot save your own listing