BusinessDeals utilizes email as a vital and primary communication channel with customers. As a registered user, customer hereby acknowledges and grants us permission to communicate with customer via email (as well as other communication channels such as phone, social media, whatsapp, emails etc) for any purpose. We determine to be relevant including, but not limited to, system messages, product updates, service announcements and other marketing messages. We will use best efforts to honor Customer's request to opt out of marketing messages, but under no circumstances will BusinessDeals have any liability for sending any email to its registered users/customers with respect to sharing any personal data with third parties.
LISTING OF BUSINESSES/ BUYER REQUIRMENT/ BUSINESS SERVICES/ TESTIMONIALS
Customer agrees not to submit through the Websites any description, photograph, financial, contact or any other listing information to publish and advertise a business opportunity using the Service unless Customer has received all necessary rights, consents and/or authorizations from the appropriate parties, including, without limitation. Customer agrees not to submit any image which contains any misrepresentations or unsuitable, inappropriate or controversial content. A listing may not be modified or edited in an attempt to sell a different business entity & shall not be used to post a new requirement on the existing listing. Additionally, the Customer agrees to allow the listing, or any part of it, to be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise referred to by users of the Customer's website. BusinessDeals shall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any listing/requirement/service/testimonial will be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise used on the Websites and BusinessDeals shall have the right to modify the listing in the exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- (a) User represents and warrants that all business and associated information provided by them will be accurate to the extent applicable, Customer has acquired or obtained all the required licensing, permits and legal authority to market and sell the businesses in the locations in which it is advertising;
- (b) User agrees that they will not permit the posting of a business on the Websites under a name other than that of the business owner or the named licensed business agents that have been engaged by the business owner to market the business under the terms of a duly executed, active and exclusive listing agreement with the owner.
- (c) User agrees to administer and maintain the accuracy of listings provided by Customer at all times, whether it be as a buyer or as a seller.
- (d) User agrees to provide to prospective buyers, the information needed so that such prospective buyers can make a fully informed purchase decision. BusinessDeals reserves the right to remove all or any part of the listings posted on the website
- (e) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from BusinessDeals or through or from the services, shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein
- (f) The user expressly agrees that use of the services is at the user's sole risk. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
BusinessDeals take no responsibility for checking the accuracy of reports or data files submitted by Customer. While BusinessDeals shall take all reasonable efforts for data backup and business resumption, Customer will be solely responsible for retaining back-up copies of all information, photographs and other materials it provides to BusinessDeals.
The following acts are prohibited in accordance with IT Act, 2000 -
- Accesses or secures access to such computer, computer system or computer network , downloads, copies or extracts any data, computer data base or information from any computer network including information denies or causes the denial of access to any person authorized to access any computer, computer system or computer network by any means or by tampering & manipulating any computer, computer system, or computer network.
- Wants to destroy, delete or alters any information residing in a computer resource/server & by any means & steals, conceals, destroys or alters or causes any person to steal, conceal, destroy or alter any computer source code used for a computer resource with an intention to cause damage or introduces computer virus, information, data or that destroys, damages, degrades or adversely affects the performance of the website and the servers.
USE OF INFORMATION
All information obtained from the Website, including business listings, business broker directory, valuation reports and any other information otherwise made available to user in the Service (individually and collectively, the "Content") is proprietary to BusinessDeals and is protected by copyright. BusinessDeals does not ensure the accuracy of any Content and User uses such Content at the User's own risk. User may access the Content solely to obtain initial information from which further evaluation and investigation may be required. User shall limit access to and use of Content for his/her personal and internal use and shall not use Content obtained from the Service for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works or facilitate any of these activities in any way. User shall not modify, merge, decompile, disassemble, translate, decode, replicate or reverse engineer any portion of the Product, or use any data mining, gathering or extraction tool, or any robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy any portion of the Service. User shall not disclose or transmit any portion of the Service to any direct or indirect competitor of BusinessDeals.
EMAIL SERVICES; UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL (SPAM)
BusinessDeals prohibits the use of its system or its tools to generate or send unsolicited commercial email (spam). Users may not use the email services that BusinessDeals offers to send spam (i.e. unsolicited commercial email) or otherwise send content that would violate these Terms & Conditions. BusinessDeals has the right to revoke the privileges of any User or BusinessDeals that breaches these terms. User’s use of the email services constitutes consent to monitoring, retrieval and disclosure to third parties of any information provided by the User
The User agrees to indemnify and hold BusinessDeals and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User's use of the Services/Product, User's connection to the Services/Product, User's violation of this Agreement, or User's violation of any rights of another part.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The BusinessDeals website may contain hyperlinks to other websites operated by parties other than BusinessDeals which are beyond BusinessDeals control. Parties other than BusinessDeals may provide services or sell product lines on this site that take the user to other links. BusinessDeals does not control and is not responsible for examining or evaluating and does not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their sites. BusinessDeals makes no representations and cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material on such third party sites.
All Courts at New Delhi, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to BusinessDeals and these terms and conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to BusinessDeals. However, if BusinessDeals becomes aware of an inappropriate use of BusinessDeals website/property or any of its Services, BusinessDeals will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. You acknowledge that BusinessDeals will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, BusinessDeals will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet. By accessing BusinessDeals you agree that the laws prevailing in India shall be the governing laws in all matters relating to BusinessDeals as well as these terms and conditions.